Monday, June 20, 2011

California Adventure!














We had the opportunity to meet up with the William's family (friends from Deming) and have a blast at California Adventure on Saturday June 18th! Despite the fact I broke my little toe the day before and being almost 6 months pregnant...I was not going to let that stop me from hobbling around all day to bask in all the fun! The last time we came to the park was December of 2003, when Braxton had just turned 1 yr. old. It was so much fun watching both families rave about their favorite ride's. I couldn't believe how brave my boys were, and Berlyn was really content to be in her stroller. I was even able to ride "Soarin' Over California" and "Grizzly Rapids". It is always fun to go as a family, but even more worth it to share with close friends and relatives. I have to hand it to Marlena, who really had a great system in getting the fast passes! The favorites of the day were: Soarin', Screamin', Grizzly Rapids, Tower of Terror, A Bugs Life, The Aladin Show, and the World of Color show. We were so grateful to see familiar faces and a little sad to part ways. A great day to remember!

4 comments:

Brittnee said...

How fun, Nicole! "Myels Wells" take advantage of where you are living! Looks like you guys had so much fun... even Dan doesn't look like such a tough guy on those swings:) I'm sorry you broke your toe, it made my stomach turn when I read that. You're such a trooper. Love you!

The Cook Family said...

Looks so fun! I wish we were there with you. I can't believe Brax was only a year old when we went last time. How time flies! Sorry about you toe. I know how you feel, but at least you still look beautiful and tan! Love you, sis!

All the Cousins! said...

That was so much fun! Glad we were all able to meet up! The California song playing on this post made me smile. Hope your toe is feeling better. You were AMAZING to do all that walking, pg and broken toe! Hope it didn't kill you too much the next day.

The rest of our trip was great - until our A/C died - on a weekend - driving home thru SoCal and AZ. Yucky!!

Talk to you soon!

Erin said...

So Fun! I'm so glad you're having fun while your there! Love you guys!