











Originally we had planned our Idaho trip at the end of May, but as soon as we found out that we were headed to California, Dan and I decided that a "short visit" was better than nothing at all. We were able to be in Grandview from May 5th-10th. We were so excited to see the Dean's and especially Mom and Dad's amazing new dream home! Wow! It really is something to behold and they deserve every inch of hard work. Larry has worked so hard and even though there are odds and ends that need to be finished, it is nice they are finally in. We were able to see everybody, but Bri, Ed, Jeff and families. It turns out that Annikan is expecting a BABY BOY 1 week before me! I am so excited that we will be sharing our pregnancies together, but even more excited they are finally getting a son after 3 beautiful daughters. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and didn't have to worry about the kids (since they played outside most of the time). I feel so lucky to have married into a great family! They are truly one of a kind and I am so thankful for the love and laughter we share!


2 comments:
So excited for your new baby. I'm glad that you got to go to Idaho and see your family too!
can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! we are getting way excited. can't wait to see your belly :)
Post a Comment