Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Catching up!

It seems I haven't had any FREE time since we got back to Deming (March 6th). So here are a few events to catch up on...better late than never!

Dan always surprises me with chocolates and flowers, and I surprise the kids with something small to show I love them. This Valentine's Day was really was a great day filled with love and smiles!


We were so lucky to get a few days off to meet some of the Dean Clan in Kanab, UT. at a huge ranch house over President's Day weekend! It was such a treat to see everybody, and I can't believe how much my nieces and nephews have grown! We had a wonderful time together; despite the weird smell in the house, no hot water, and no heat!! Berlyn was in Heaven with so many girls to play with, and Braxton and Trey became re-acquainted and loved hanging out together. Even though we live far away, I am grateful for the bonds of love that family's can share in this life and in the eternities!


During our stay in Roswell, Blaze met Andrew at Generations of Learning Preschool and they became the best of friends. In turn, his mom, Amy and I became really close friends, were in the same ward, and only lived 2 blocks from one another! We loved our stay in Roswell, and will especially miss the Quinn Family!

3 comments:

Dean Family said...

maybe the no free time is coming from no cleaning lady anymore - haha!!! :) so excited to see you guys in may!! we've got the count down going (mainly cuz it's lexi's bday and schools out too, but you are added to our list) i can't wait to spend hours talking -love ya!!

Q Crew said...

Nicole, you gave me your blog address forever ago, and I'm FINALLY checking it today! I honestly haven't checked any blogs in forever...I haven't even posted to mine in almost 2 years now! Holy cow, I'm way behind. It has been fun reading what you've been up to! I really hope to start blogging again (soon)!

Q Crew said...

Oh, and by the way, it was so fun to see this collage of Blaze and Andrew! Andrew got a big smile on his face when I showed it to him :) We sure miss you guys a ton!