Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Carlsbad Caverns


























At the end of January, we decided to take a trip to see the famous Carlsbad Caverns. It was well worth our 1.5 hour time getting there to see these amazing Caverns. We took the self-guided tour, that took 1.5 hour (perfect with kids). We visited the gift shop and stopped at the Peco's Playground on our way home. It was a great Saturday trip and something we will cherish always!

4 comments:

Heather Williams said...

What a cool place! Isn't it fun to take little adventures with your family? Sometimes the big adventures (like the one your on) are really really good but sometimes you wish they were little. They make us strong though right! And grateful! I hope life is going well for you back in Deming. I hope the move went well too. What a great adventure that was for your family to live in a different place for a little while. Thank you so much for your sweet message on my phone...what would we do without children to remind us the most important things? I am so grateful! We miss you a lot!!

The Cook Family said...

What a fun little day trip! Your kids are just the right age to enjoy something like that. Mine aren't quite there yet. Jaida loved all the pictures of their "faces sticking out". We love you all and miss you a ton. Can't wait to see you in a couple months!

Tiff said...

Hi Nicole! How are you? I hope you remember me. LOL! I forgot that Erin told me that you were moving to Artesia or Roswell for a short time. I hope you are enjoying it. If you are ever heading to El Paso you should stop by our ranch. Your kids would love it.

Linds said...

WOW, looken like a lot warmer January than here! haha. And for a second I thought you were in Carlsbad CA. (where my hubby served his mish) but then I realized that it looks nothing like California. I'm glad you're enjoying NM! You have a beautiful family!