Tuesday, December 18, 2012

June


Briggs does not like to rock to sleep...he just loves his bed!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! This Candy Gram says it all. We love you Daddy!

We are so blessed to know this awesome family! The Wycoffs are truly one of a kind. The girls are all babysitting age and amazing babysitters and their brother Tyler usually tags along to play with Braxton and Blaze! Along with babysitting, they have also cleaned our house and sent our mail when we were gone to California, and will look after our dog Bella when we head to Idaho in August! We love you all so much!

Colton and Blaze are also Best Buddies at church!

My darling son...he melts my heart every day!
This cute sign was on the front door when we arrived at Dayne and Meagan's house!
 
 
 
We had a great time visiting my brother Dayne and his wife Meagan and their dog Gunner in El Mirage, AZ! Dayne is currently enrolled in the P.A. program in Glendale. They are expecting a baby boy in October and we are so excited for them!


I was actually sad to see this back pack go, but happy to know it will be well taken care of! We have used this pack with all 4 of our children on various occasions: from bike rides, walks, hikes, and even around the house. This pack was given to us as a hand me down from Dan's brother Jeff when Braxton was just a baby. We are now giving it to Dayne and Meagan in hopes that their baby boy (due in October) will love it just as much!
 

We celebrated our 16th Wedding Anniversary!! I don't know about Dan, but I don't feel much older than the day we were married?! I have been so blessed to have met this handsome guy 17 years ago. He has been a great example to me and has shown me unconditional love. We have had our ups and downs as all married couples do...but I am proud to say we are Best Friends and still going strong. I love you Babe!


1 comment:

Meagan Ivie said...

We love having you guys close and can't wait to see you after the Holidays! I'm so glad you guys came down in June! What a fun trip! Love you guys!