 |
| Erin and Nic...so grateful for good friends! |
 |
| Happy 4th of July! |
 |
| Sydney, Morgan holding Caden, Blaze, Braxton holding Briggs and Berlyn |
 |
| Just chillin' at Resort |
 |
| Truman and Blaze |
 |
| Braxton and Carter |
 |
| Braxton practicing his swing |
 |
| Best buddies! |
 |
| City of Rocks near Silver City NM (30 min. from Deming) |
 |
| Hey It's My Birthday and I'm Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday! |
 |
| Hunk of Burnin' Love |
 |
| Stike a Pose There's Nothin' To It! |
 |
| I want to be like my friend Shirlee when I "Grow Up"!! |
 |
| Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Lacee, Cassie (in Red), Erin, Marlena, Nic |
July was eventful for the Dean Family! Between art lessons, swimming lessons and golf camp you could say we stayed busy. Usually business results in stress...but all of the "business" this month was pure fun!! The kids; including Berlyn (on the brink) have all become good swimmers. They were able to take all three sessions starting in June and both Braxton and Blaze moved up a level in no time. We were also able to spend a couple of days as a family at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson. I celebrated my 35th Birthday on July 27th with an 80's party! Last year I had mentioned to Dan that I wanted a Party for my 35th Birthday; not thinking he would follow through. However to my surprise he asked my friend Cassie to spearhead the party; while he took care of all expenses! Cassie did an amazing job!! Everything was 80's and 90's; including invites (printed on a cassette tape), party favors, games, music, decorations, and even the food. The Highlights were dancing with my husband, dancing with Cassie and Erin to a dance I choreographed "U Can't Touch This", and listening to poems written about me by my dear friends. I loved every minute and had a Totally Rad Birthday!
2 comments:
Okay, I had NO idea your party was that awesome! What RAD costumes! Way to go Dan!!! Loved those pics and seeing your cute kiddos too!
Merry Christmas to you all!
What fun pics! At first I thought that picture of you was from high school--your are one hot mama!
Post a Comment