Sunday, April 29, 2012

January

This was a busy but fun month for our family! 1) We spent the first week in January with Dan's parents in their beautiful new home. In that week, we were able to visit with Mike, Brett, and Kirk's families in Nampa, have some girl time with Annikan and Ashley for a pedicure, see a movie with my mother in-law; not to mention all cousin time and the "brother bonding" Dan was able to do:) 2) Great Grandma and Grandpa Child always send the kids Birthday money. I don't know how they keep up, but we are truly blessed to have them in our lives! The are so generous with their time, talents, and money; and to have taken us in as their own since my mom and Todd were married.

3) Briggs turned 4 months, got his first haircut, and absolutely adores his older sister! They have developed quite a friendship, that I know will blossom as the years go by. 4) Braxton is such a good sport and always has a good attitude about life and does not let "disappointment" get him down. Dan helped him build his car for the Pinewood Derby, but did not place in any race:( When all was said and done, he had a smile on his face and was cheering on his buddy's...that is True Sportsmanship!

2 comments:

Valina said...

Such cute pictures of such cute kids! They are so lucky to have you!

The Cook Family said...

Nic, I love your little family! I am missing you all so much. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Dan's awesome family. You are such an amazing mom, and it shows in the way you document the special moments of their lives. Love you!