Saturday, April 28, 2012
Happy New Year Mack and Briggs!
My heart was so full as we gathered in Grandma and Grandpa Dean's beautiful new home to see two beautiful baby boys get blessed! Since the birth of these special boys (Both born on September 17, 2011), Annikan and I knew we had to try to bless these baby's together. The details were always unsure, but when Dan and I knew we would be visiting over the holidays, and Mike and Annikan would be close by, everything seemed to fall into place! Of course once we knew the day would actually happen, Annikan and I thought it would be fitting if Mack and Briggs had matching outfits. Annikan found a darling (one-piece) sweater on-line that we both fell in love with! They both looked so angelic and just happy to be born into loving families. It was an awesome day to be surrounded by almost all (minus 1 family and 1 missionary) the Dean family! I am excited to watch these "Twins" grow up together...we are truly blessed to have them in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment