Thursday, September 22, 2011

A very SPECIAL Delivery!!



























Finally after I decided to be patient, BRIGGS ALEXANDER DEAN came 2 weeks early! He was born on September 17, 2011 @ 2:11 p.m. He weighed 7lb. 8oz. and was 21 inches long. We are all adjusting fine and are so IN LOVE with this sweet little boy.

8 comments:

Traci said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations! He looks perfect.
(Traci and Brad Hansen)

Valina said...

He is so perfect and cute!

Heather Williams said...

oh Nicole! What to say, what to say? He is perfect and just such a sweet little boy. I can tell you are all such at peace with his arrival...like life couldn't be better. You look so great and what a beautiful woman you are of 4 beautiful kids! Braxton seems like a natural and tender really, Blaze seems to be saying, "he's quite an alright little guy!" And Berlyn is just too sweet. congratulations! Enjoy and i hope the best for all the adjustments: mother of 4 as well as emotionally as well.

Linds said...

How precious! What happy kids to see their new brother! You look so great Nicole! Congrats!

Shirlee said...

Love the pictures. He is sweet. Post your delivery story, I'd love to hear it since you were worried about the hospital being far away.

The Cook Family said...

I can't stop looking at those pictures! I've gone through them probably five times. I want to memorize that sweet little face from all angles. I'm so happy he's here...safe and healthy and beautiful. YOU are so beautiful! Nic, your family just seems complete and perfect. You are amazing, and i know you'll adjust to the changes very quickly. I am in awe of the things you can do and have done. I have always looked up to you, Sis, and this time is no different. Remember to take care of yourself, and give those darling kids a kiss from their aunt Nat! Love you!

Dean Family said...

Nic - everyone looks great! you look awesome and he's a cutie - I think he looks like Berlyn :) I LOVE LOVE that they were born the same day...bestest of cousins coming from heaven together. Love you guys!! can't wait to get these boys together :)

Cameron and Vanessa said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! He looks perfect.