Friday, September 09, 2011

Ready to Pop!!



This has definitely been the hardest pregnancy both physically and emotionally. I just haven't enjoyed it this time around and I haven't been the nicest wife or mother these past 9 months! Lately my prayers have been more about asking for forgiveness than thanking Heavenly Father for my blessings. However, I am getting excited to meet this baby boy and start enjoying him from outside my womb. I am 37 weeks today, so anytime would be wonderful! The anxiety of labor has returned and with Dan working from 3:30pm-1:00am...you could say I am more nervous. The hospital I will be delivering at is 1 hour away and Berlyn came in two hours! I did not have medication with her and actually loved my experience, but the more I remember the pain...the better an epidural sounds! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashleigh said...

I can't believe it is getting so close!! Pregnancy definitely has its challenges, but the end product is so worth it. I am so excited for you to meet your little guy soon. Love you and am so excited for you. I am praying that you will make it to the hospital with plenty of time!

Dean Family said...

i'm right there with ya sista! let's get these boys out and start the exhausted fun :)

Valina said...

You are so close! I'm sure you are ready to be done, I know I am! I hope it all goes well(The hour drive would make me nervous, as I am also and mine is only 45 minutes). Hang in there, can't wait to hear the good news!

The Cook Family said...

I don't know what it is, but when my sisters are pregnant i am more anxious for the baby to get here than when it's my own. You still look so beautiful, but i'm so excited for you to be done and be able to hold that sweet little guy. I'm praying for you and hope it will be a good experience after such a hard pregnancy. And I just have to comment on Berlyn and her cute little behind in those panties! She is such a gorgeous little girl, and I'm glad the transition to a bed is going smoothly. We changed Kamden to a toddler bed when we moved, and it's been interesting. There have been several nights when I can hear him riding his stick horse in the dark or just wandering around the living room! He's loving the new freedom and taking advantage of it. And, Braxton is in scouts? Seriously, where has the time gone? Can't wait to get the news about the baby. Let me know when you go in...I don't care what time it is. I love you so much!

Meagan Ivie said...

Nicole, your blog is adorable! We sure miss you guys! We're so excited for the new arival! Keep us updated;)