Friday, September 09, 2011

A Nice Transition!









I was not going to attempt potty-training Berlyn until after the baby was born, but she showed some interest at the beginning of July while we were in California. It was a great idea in the beginning, but she was having so many accidents. I decided to give up and put her back in diapers, but she was determined to keep trying! After a hard month, she was trained by the time we arrived back in Deming on August 13th. She has only had 4 accidents since we have been back, but has done really well during nap and bed time! She loves her new panties and if you ask her mother, her little bum looks adorable in them! Also with the baby coming, I knew it was time for her to transition to a toddler bed. Dan made Blaze a darling toddler bed when he turned 2yr., so naturally I was excited for the time when Berlyn could use it. I was a little apprehensive about making the switch, because she has loved her crib so much. Luckily, she was so excited when we put her "new bed" in her room! We also just purchased a new dresser for her, so she loves the new ensemble of a dresser and bed. Nap's are more difficult because it takes her longer to fall asleep, but night time is a breeze! I can't believe my little girl is so grown up?!

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

nic she's sooo cute! im glad the potty training has gone well - and her adorable little bed! she is so grown up...looks like she's loving it. and i soo love that cute dresser - jealous! glad everything is going well, get that babe here :)

Valina said...

Adorable! That little bed is so cute too!