
These 3 have been inseparable since we met Christian and his parents at the beginning of the summer! Christian is 7 yr. old and fits right in between Braxton and Blaze. Christian's dad is a Border Patrol agent from El Paso, TX and he is also on detail here until October. His wife Tania and I have become really good friends and we will be sad to see them leave. Tania will take Christian back to El Paso because Christian will be starting school. We are grateful for their friendship and will be sad to see them go!


I am grateful there are other kids at the hotel for our boys to play with. Our daily hotel activities usually include the pool, riding scooters, and playing kickball. We have to get out of the sun mid day and head back to the AC room to read or work on school stuff. The kids grow tired of living in a Residence Inn, but they have been really good sports! They will be starting school August 1st...so I am a little worried about going from a "Care Free Life" to "Reality"?!


This picture was taken on Sunday the 10th at 28 weeks! This pregnancy is really flying by and in many ways I want it to be over, but in some ways I am not ready for the demands of a newborn! At any rate I have decided to ignore the stress and worry I have had previous and enjoy the last 2 1/2 months of this pregnancy.




1 comment:
Oh Nicole, you have no idea how badly I've wanted to comment on your blog! We finally have a computer now, our other one crashed so that's why I haven't been able to keep in touch through blogging. You look beautiful!!! And I LOVE your hair, probably my favorite. You guys are living it up arent you! So glad and happy for you guys. You deserve all those fun times and more. I can't wait to see this new little one of yours and hope its sooner than later. Your kids are so cute and you and dan are such a cute couple too. Miss you alot, like a lot a lot!!!!
heath
Post a Comment