Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Huntington Beach















We spent our last day (July 5th) with Mike, Anni, and girls at Huntington Beach. We were so lucky it wasn't crowed as it had been over the weekend! We spent all day basking in the sun and had a blast! The boys loved their new body boards and have turned into little surfers. Dan and Mike also enjoyed catching a few waves. It was really a perfect way to end our time together. These memories are forever ingrained in my soul! Thanks Mike and Anni for coming to see us...WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

What a perfect way to spend a summer day! I bet the boys had a blast with those body boards...Dan and Mike included! I miss you guys so much. I wish I could see that cute little belly of yours. You and Annie look so cute in that pic with your baby bumps. I hope you're feeling good and taking it easy. Love you so much!

Dean Family said...

ah man i miss it already - that was soo fun. will you email me some of the pics you took of us? i need to get mine up on the blog, their not as great tho. miss ya!