













Dan and I had the opportunity to take the boys to LEGOLAND on Thursday June 30th. Since there wasn't much for Berlyn to ride, my friend Shalon was gracious enough to take Berlyn for the day. It was such a beautiful day and not crowded in the least! Dan and I were expecting bigger rides, but the boys loved every minute; especially the water park. Since I have had a fascination with "miniature" things from a very young age...you could say that "Miniland" was my favorite! There was really so much to see and some of the structures were so amazing. I loved that most everything was made of Lego's. It was a great day!


3 comments:
My boys would LOVE to go there someday! So fun that you can take advantage and go with them while they can really enjoy it.
First of all...You are absolutely glowing in your family picture! The way you describe yourself over the phone, I was expecting to see someone totally different. You are definitely not giving yourself the credit you deserve. You are gorgeous, beautiful, and I can't wait to meet this precious little guy growing inside of you. I am in awe of all the things you are able to do. You are wonder woman! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you as my sister. You are strong, courageous, and I look up to you for all that you have overcome and experienced. My advice to you is to take it easy! You are such an energetic and ambitious person, so I know it's hard to not be able to do all that you want to do. The most important thing is to keep yourself healthy and get this baby here safely. It will all be VERY worth it in the end! I love you and pray for you, Sis!
Nic,
I was just thinking the same thing as Nat. You look so beautiful in your family pic! I am so glad that you guys get to do so many fun things in Cali. This little one on the way is so lucky to be coming to such an amazing family! Love and miss you guys
Post a Comment