








About 4 weeks ago, we got hit with snow! It was not an Idaho or Utah storm, but just enough to snap a few pictures and buy some gloves. The boys had a wonderful time, but Berlyn was too cold to enjoy it. Blaze even fell asleep in his new gloves...he loved them so much! On the second day it snowed, Braxton and I had one of those "perfect" days (not too many come our way). Blaze was at school, Berlyn was asleep, and Braxton was working on some worksheets I has assigned him for school. I looked out the window and watched the beautiful white flakes come down. It was so peaceful and I wanted to savor every minute. I made hot chocolate and Braxton and I enjoyed a quiet afternoon together. It was really a perfect afternoon and was so glad I stopped to enjoy the moment.


4 comments:
I love those moments that don't come too often! When you described your afternoon, I could just picture it! I'm glad that you guys had that time together. And I love how Blaze fell asleep in his new gloves! I'm glad Lyny is feeling better. Love you mo much!
My beautiful Nicole! I love seeing your face and your sweet smile. Thanks for the post; it made me miss the snow. Love you
glad you were able to enjoy some snow :) In that picture of you and braxton, I can see your mom and brooke in your face, crazy! love ya!!
Post a Comment