
With all three kids and Dan celebrating birthday's in the same month, I have decided to have 1 big party (every other year). The kids have not complained yet, so I think it works for now. I really don't like having 1 party, because it feels like having two Christmas's. However, December is stressful anyway, and 4 cakes are too many! The kid's each received $10 from G & G Dean, and books from G & G Willvie. Braxton received a set of scriptures from G & G Willvie...they are brand new with his full name on them! Dan & I splurged on a Nikon 3100 this year and love it. There is such a difference from the pictures taken with the new camera! We wanted to get it before Christmas so we could take a few pictures before the Birthday party. When I say party, I mean go out to dinner, eat cake, and open presents...no big deal, but a very good day!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
2, 5, 8 is GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Can't believe all of your kids' birthdays are in the same month! December is a crazy month for you!! Hope you had a nice Christmas! :)
Happy birthday to almost ALL the Dean clan!! I think one party would be a lot of fun. Those pictures are sooo cute of the kids! I am so thankful that we got to see you guys and your sweet kidos. I love you so much, talk to you soon.
What an exciting month December is for you! Your kids are the cutest! Berlyn is looking so much more grown up! How fun to get a new camera!
happy birthday! the kids are all so cute :) berlyn is adorable!!! we miss you guys - really wanted to come see you this month :( what a busy time of year for you, tell everyone hi and tell Braxton we are so proud of him and excited for his baptism!!!!
Post a Comment