Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Special Visit!

The Richin's family came to visit us on Labor Day weekend! They are our first visitors since moving to Rosewell, and we were so happy to have them. They arrived late Friday night...but that didn't stop us staying up until 1:00am to catch up. The next day, the kids played and the guys listened to the BYU game; while watching whatever "other" football game they could get their hands on. Erin and I got to do a little shopping at our favorite store while the babies were asleep. After our "much enjoyed time alone", Erin and I took the kids to a park that is a short walk from our house. Dan and Rustin had dinner when we came back, which was delicious! We stayed up late again to visit. We went to church together and then it was Sunday dinner and good-bye. We were so glad they came and already miss them!

YESTERDAY BROUGHT THE BEGINNING,
TOMORROW BRINGS THE END,
AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE,
WE BECAME THE BEST OF FRIENDS!

2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

So grateful that you have that sweet lady!

Erin said...

Thanks for a great weekend, I'm glad you had the sense to snap a few pictures...I have a cute one of Braxton teaching Morgan to tie her shoes, but that's all I got while we were there! Miss you guys so much! And I really wish Roswell was a couple hours closer! I could sneak over for a day...