Saturday, April 17, 2010

Catching up...


It is funny that I started my blog 4 years ago with great ambitions, and even was the one to get my family into it...but I have been slacking BIG TIME!! I guess we all have busy times, so to my sisters (who have called me on the red carpet)...my slacking days are over (at least for now)!

Braxton is a very enthusiastic 7 yr. old who has almost completed the 1st grade!! He has great determination and has a love for people and kids of all ages. He is a leader and a great example to his peers, siblings and most of all his parents. I love him so much and am grateful he was born first!

Blaze is 4 yr. old...need I say more?! He is as "BOY" as they come, from the loudest burp to the sweetest voice and smile! He is my most challenging child, but my life would not be complete without him. He is so smart and learning so much so quickly! He loves to play with Berlyn and treats her like a princess. He is a joy in my life that makes me feel complete and keeps me laughing each day...I love him so much!

Berlyn is like waking up on "Christmas Morning". She is 15 months and such a delight in our home. There is a sweetness and special spirit about her. She is starting to form words and now taking 5-6 steps when she really wants to! Berlyn is going through a hard age (either that or I have been spoiled with a good baby until now)! Despite her occasional fits and tantrums, she is still so sweet and good mannered. She has blessed my life in so many ways and I am so lucky to have her in my life...I love you "Lynny"!

2 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Nicole, I miss you s'bad! It was so fun to have you guys come. Chase cried on the way home until he fell asleep missing Braxton and Blaze. It was so cute to see them with their bows and arrows having the time of their lives. It's times like those they will never forget. Thanks for the great talks and such. Love you so much!

The Cook Family said...

I love those kids so much! Each of them is so unique and special. Jaida has talked about "Baxon, Baze" every day since you left. I can't believe how much Braxton connected with Kamden. That was so cute to watch. Maybe it's because they looked so much alike at 7 months! I love you, Nic. It was so good to see you. There is nothing like the closeness that sisters share. I am so grateful you are mine. See you soon!