Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tiny Dancer


I think every mom (especially those who dance) want their daughters to become dancers. I am sure you can guess pretty easily what I would like Berlyn to become!! I know it is too early to tell (even though she has beautiful pointed toes and great flexibility) what she will want to pursue? So before she decides what she wants to become... Berlyn is my "tiny dancer". I have to thank Anni for making the darling tu-tu and Erin for taking the awesome pictures!

6 comments:

Brittnee said...

OH MY GOSH! That's all I can say...what a sweet little dancer. She looks so big, Nicole and sooooo darling in her tiny cami and tutu. You're right, she does have beautiful toes and a perfect point, I wonder where she gets it ;) Love you and your little ones.

Britt

Heather Williams said...

So cute Nicole! I love her hair and I love that it's long enought to pull it back the way you do. She is a tiny little dancer and the cutest ever. I don't know what Hattie will want to do when she grows up, I guess I'll leave that up to her...but for now it's always fun to imagine what they'll do, especially if its what we did growing up. Such cute pics!

HEATHER

The Cook Family said...

What a cute post, Nic! I bet it was fun to bring out the old pointe shoes! Berlyn is such a sweet little thing. I'm so glad you have a girl that you can dress up and pose for pictures. She looks adorable! Love you all so much.

The Richards Family said...

She is soo darling. She has so much hair...how fun. It looks like she loved the tutu an will be a natural. Girls are fun eh? I think maybe if you wouldn't have had a girl, we would have been seeing Blaze in a sequin number and a tutu himself....he CAN do the splits, am I wrong! Love you so much. I miss you guys like crazy...can't wait for Nates big wedding day.

Valina said...

How cute is that! She is a doll. Those are such cute pictures! I bet you are having such a blast with her!

Dean Family said...

shes a cutie! miss you guys! i love her hair :)