Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grandma's House...Where cousins become Best Friends!

A couple years ago I saw the quote, "Grandma's House...where cousins become Best Friends". With tears in my eye's, I shared it with my mom. This quote now hangs on display in her living room with pictures of all her precious grand kids. With living so far away, I often wonder how my kids will act around their cousins at reunions. Every time I am in awe at how they talk and play with one another! They are truly best friends and I am excited to see their relationships grow as the years pass.
Berlyn and Jaida

Jaida and Berlyn...Thanks Aunt Brooksie!

Briggs and Stella (2 weeks apart)

Aisha

Kamden and Braxton

Chase

A special visit from Santa

Having a great time making Ginger Bread Houses!

Jaida

Kasen and Briggs (4 months apart)

Marriner

Abby

Sadie, Jaida, Berlyn

Sadie
Sami

Saying Good Bye:(

No comments: