![]() |
| Blaze lost his First Tooth! |
![]() |
| Briggs @ 2 months |
November was a fun but busy month! I guess every month has been busy since Briggs joined our family. Sometimes I wonder how I was a dance instructor, a mother of two, and doing it all by myself while Dan was in the BP Academy prior to our move to New Mexico??!!
My friend Erin, took our family pictures (which turned out great), Briggs turned 2 months, Blaze lost his first tooth, and we spent Thanksgiving with my cousin Ashleigh and her family and my Uncle Cameron and his family in Phoenix. We really had a good month and nobody got sick!




2 comments:
Oh Nicole, these turned out great! Love that one with all of you and Blaze and Dan are looking at each other and then the one with Berlyn winking. So CUTE! You look fantastic btw...seriously! I cannot wait to see your family. Briggs is so squishy and I just can't wait to kiss his sweet cheeks. Love you Nicole!
Those pictures are SOOOO cute!!! I love the big one on your blog page! You guys all look so good. Your boys are so handsome and Berlyn is adorable. I can't believe how big Briggs is!! can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment