Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School

















The boys started school on August 16th! I had already shed a few tears for Blaze the night before, so I was in good spirits on the day he started. Taking them to their classes brought back memories of Braxton starting Kindergarten! I was pregnant with Berlyn and I remember Braxton's teacher asking Blaze (almost 3yr.) when she would have the opportunity to have him in her class. Fast forward 3 years and now I am pregnant again and Blaze finally gets to be in Mrs. Snow's class!! Braxton was a little apprehensive, but walked into his Third Grade classroom with so much confidence. Braxton is so grown up and sometimes I think he is 10yr. instead of 8yr. I was so proud of my boys when I picked them up and hugged them so tight. We are now into the second week and so far so good! Hopefully the semester will be a good one and their enthusiasm will continue!

No comments: