Sunday, June 12, 2011

23 weeks!


No this is not a glamour shot, but this post is for my family and friends who want to see "the belly"! This picture was taken on June 6th @ 23 weeks. I always enjoy watching other women go through the changes of pregnancy, but I don't particularly like the changes in my own body. Perhaps it is because this is my 4th pregnancy and the novelty has worn off. However, I feel good physically, but don't feel cute this time around. At any rate, this baby will be here before I know it!!

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

So cute....what are you talking about?! I know, it's always fun watching someone else go through it :) Thanks for posting "the belly" even though you're uncomfortable with it... we're all are glad you did- you look beautiful. Love you so much!

Valina said...

You DO look cute! YOu look great! I feel the same way you do though, especially this time around, I already look way bigger than ever!