Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween at the Willvie's!












The kids and I were so fortunate to go visit the whole Willvie Clan for 2 weeks, except Ryan & Heather (expecting a baby), and Sean (on a mission)! I love visiting and it was an extra special trip because of the beautiful FALL SEASON! We started having our annual Halloween party about 6 years ago. As you know, I love dressing up and I guess I inspired everybody else to love it as much as I do... Everybody (except my husband) gets dressed up! There are always such creative costumes and we laugh until we cry. We took the kids trick or treating and then came back for FOOD, DANCING, & GAMES. I have missed out the last couple of years, but was so glad to be there this year. Along with Halloween, I had the opportunity to teach a dance workshop in Pocatello. It was wonderful and the students are amazing! I was so proud of my children for being such good travelers in the car (both on the way down and back). I was grateful for good weather and the support of an awesome husband for making it all possible.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

1 little 2 little 3 little Indians! I love your costumes and you are one hot Indian mama! Owe Owe. I am so glad that you had such a good time in Idaho. You are my inspiration! One day I am going to make the trip by myself with the kids. If you do it I can do it! I love the picture of Blaze giving the peace sign by the way. Oh, and today Jaxon said "I can neva neva eva hit Berlyn." I haven't talked about her forever so he still remembers you guys from the last time. And, I love love love your hair. Love ya sista!

Valina said...

Cute indians! How fun for you to spend Halloween with your family!

Erin said...

Seriously S-O cute!! So sad I couldn't see the real deal, but pics are awesome! And I'm glad you had such a fun time with your fam...Some day I'll load our pics, and you can see my Cleopatra Hair!! Love You Miss You Mwa!