You two look so cute! Now those haircuts are something to blog about!! Not mine that looks pretty much the same...anyway Love you and can't wait to see you soon :)
So cute...you guys are twiners! Does your hair feel so healthy now? Thanks for fixing my blog....I'm a little retarded. Love you sis...I can't believe you're coming in a week. Can't wait!
4 comments:
Love the hair cuts! I am always scared to cut my hair too. You never know what they are going to do. Love you guys! xoxo
You two look so cute! Now those haircuts are something to blog about!! Not mine that looks pretty much the same...anyway Love you and can't wait to see you soon :)
Britt
So cute...you guys are twiners! Does your hair feel so healthy now? Thanks for fixing my blog....I'm a little retarded. Love you sis...I can't believe you're coming in a week. Can't wait!
The haircut is darling! Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment