I have been dreading the day I would have to cut my hair...but when I could no longer run my fingers through it because it was damaged from color and frizz, I knew something had to be done. I was way nervous going to somebody new, but with 15 salon's in town...I was sure there was someone good. I was referred to a girl named, Lori. The day of my appointment was nerve-racking, because I did not know what to expect? When I walked in, the salon was decorated so cute and Lori's hair was cute as well. I thought, "this will be awesome, and I will come out looking fabulous"! BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I came out with a blunt, uneven, nothing that I asked for, shoulder-length cut. I was dumb enough to go back and have her fix it (which was better), but still not satisfied. FINALLY I ended up going to Artesia (45 min. away), and finally found the right person! Her name is Stephanie and my friend, Emily highly recommended her. She was amazing, fast, and knew exactly what I wanted. From this experience, I learned that the "grass is not always greener" in bigger towns. I had to travel to a tiny town to find a rare treasure!
BEFORE...
WHAT THE??
ALMOST...
FINALLY!
1 comment:
nic you CHOPPED it all off!!?? i have always loved your hair short, but i need a front view so i can really see how cute it is :) i love berlyns too - adorable! i thought of cutting shelbs, but i love her piggy's too much! loved talking to you the other day - miss you soooooo much :(
Post a Comment