I can't believe Summer is gone!! July was spent with family and friends. I enrolled the kids in swim lessons for June and July. Blaze moved to level II and his instructor told him he is ready for level III, but he is too young. Braxton moved to level IV and is doing amazing. I hope he continues...because "watch out Michael Phelps, here comes Braxton!" Berlyn and I have enjoyed the mommy & me class, but it is hard to keep Berlyn entertained for 30min. Along with swim, we have enjoyed date nights, BBQ's with friends, celebrated my Birthday, and my cousin Ashleigh and boys came for a visit!








3 comments:
did you cut your hair..its super cute! im sad summer is ending too, lexi starts school in two weeks. the golfing with the boys looks like a lot of fun!!
So fun...I love Berlyn's perfect "attitude" dance move in the pool. She IS a bathing beauty. I can't believe Braxton swims so well. Chase is proud of himself when he can not touch the bottom for a couple of seconds. "It is your birthday, how do you feel...being 33 it's not a big deal..." I hope you enjoyed the song. We have many more to write together...I'll make sure we all have a good time and the Boyer reunion...but I have to say it's not the same without you!! Take care...drive safe this weekend.
Hey Nic,
Love the hair! Glad I could be there see the magic happen. We had so much fun! I hope your move goes good and that you guys like it there. Keep me updated on things...wink wink. Love ya
Post a Comment