Saturday, June 26, 2010

My baby sister Graduated?!

It was such an honor to be in attendance at Devanee's graduation! I love her so much and know with her unique talents, she will go far and do anything she sets her mind to. Did I also mention how amazingly beautiful she is?! I love her for so many reasons, but most of all because of the young woman she has become. I feel like the lucky one in being her older sister. I had the chance to help raise and "spoil" her during her early childhood. Sometimes I am taken back when I look at Berlyn...I have even called Berlyn, Devanee a time or two. Devanee has made my life sweeter and I wish her all the best! I love you sis!

1 comment:

The Cook Family said...

That's such a cute picture of you two! I love you both so much, and I'm glad we were all able to be there to support her that day. Love you, Nic.