I can't believe that almost 13 years ago, two families were united! Looking back, I am not sure I fully understood what Todd and Lynette were committing to?! 13 years later...8 children married in the temple, 17 grandchildren, and the love between us keeps growing. A couple years ago, the idea of putting our last names together was kind of a joke between the siblings, but now we have become the Willvie's! I am so grateful that our parents had the love and faith in combining our families. We have had our obstacles, but there is nothing we haven't been able to conquer. Our love for one another is stronger than ever before. We are truly a blessed family, and our experience together has bonded us for eternity. Nancy and Evan will always be greatly missed, and there will always be a hole in our hearts. However, I truly believe they had a hand in bringing us together! I am proud to call the Williams my family and am excited for the many things we will experience in the years to come. I want to thank Mom and Dad for the sacrifice's they've made in bringing two families together. I am so thankful for my Willvie family and I love each of them with all my heart!
Saturday, May 08, 2010
Your's, Mine, and Our's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OH Nicole, LOVED that! And I am SO lucky to be apart of your family. We have the greatest times together. What an amazing story you two families have together. You are all such amazing people, each person. THanks for sharing that. HOpe your doing well!
heather
Thanks Nicole. It's funny to see how we have changed...especially the younger kids. Little Nathan in the middle, to handsome groom in the next picture! And Devanee...from tiny to grown. Love ya Nic and we'll see you in a few weeks!
Loved that, Nic! I forgot about that first picture. We all look so young! We are so blessed to have this amazing family. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you.
That's so neat! You have an awesome family and I always loved your mom! I remember when she started dating Tod and how happy she was. Do you remember us teasing her after one of their dates?
Post a Comment